150,000 UC is up for grabs for the best Payload 2.0 Screenshot! Post your most creative group or solo screenshot in Payload 2.0 with your Profile ID, Country & #PayloadHotshot by Oct 15th! Winners will be announced LIVE on @PUBGMOBILE channels on Oct. 19th.
No purchase or payment necessary to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law or regulation.
These rules (“Rules”) apply to the Payload 2.0 Screenshot Contest (“Contest”) carried out by Aftershock Media Group (“AMG”) and their affiliates. Please read these Rules carefully.
By submitting a Contest Entry, you accept and agree to the Rules. If you do not agree to these Rules, any Contest Entry submitted by you will be invalid and you will not be eligible to participate in the Contest or win a Prize.
- Eligibility – You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of North America or South America, except where regulated or restricted by law. This Contest is Sponsored by AMG. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, stepchildren and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
- Entry Period – Entries will only be considered valid if received by the Sponsor between 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on October 12, 2020, and 11:59 PM PST on October 15, 2020 (“Entry Period”). Each individual submitting an entry in accordance with these Official Contest Rules is referred to herein as an “Entrant.” Submitting an entry in accordance with these Official Contest Rules constitutes entry into the Contest and Entrant’s consent to, and agreement with, these Official Contest Rules.
- Participation and Entry – To submit screenshots as Contest Entries, you must submit a post to Twitter and/or Instagram satisfying all of the requirements of these Rules, including those described in Section 4. Each unique screenshot constitutes a Contest Entry as long as all the individual and applicable criteria are met for both the screenshot as well as the Twitter post or posts in which it is included. Each Contest Entry is associated with the Participant who submitted it. A Contest Entry must be submitted by the individual who created it or participated in (for group entries); submitting a Contest Entry that was created by another person is grounds for disqualification (see below). The recorded time of submission for any Contest Entry will be the date and timestamp of the Twitter post as displayed in PDT.
- General Entry Requirements – A Twitter or Instagram post submitting Contest Entries must 1) include one or more screenshots from a PUBG MOBILE play session taken by you in-game; 2) the screenshot must feature the Payload 2.0 game mode 3) any and all such screenshots must be unaltered and unchanged from their original format; 4) no post-processing of any kind may be applied or performed on the screenshots, 5) no filters or other image processing, may be employed to create any submission, and 6) the Twitter and/or Instagram post must contain the following hashtags: #PayloadHotshot, Player ID and country of residence.
- No Lottery – No purchase, payment or other obligation is necessary to enter or win.
- Conditions of Participation – By entering any Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and to abide by AMG’s decisions relating to the Contest which are final and binding. If a winner accepts a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by AMG, in perpetuity and in any and all media now or hereafter devised without any further compensation, notification, or permission, to the extent admissible by applicable law. For their consideration as Contest Entries, you agree that your postings of your submissions including all their materials and content are user-generated content as defined in the AMG Terms.
- Determination of Winner – On or by October 19, 2020, AMG staff (the “Judges”) will select winning Entries for the round from among the eligible Contest Entries based on originality, epicness, and creativity, and the winner will be the respective Participant submitting said Entry. While a Participant may make multiple entries, any given Participant may have at most one winning Entry during the entire Contest as a whole. Pledging on the AMG website does not affect or increase the chances of winning. The winning entries will be ranked from 1st to 3rd. To be eligible to receive a prize, winners must confirm and verify their AMG account handle to the Judges if such is not already clearly associated with their Contest Entry.
- Prizes – The Participants submitting the winning Contest Entries will be awarded the following prizes by rank as determined by the Judges:
• First Place: 35,000 UC
• Second Place: 20,000 UC
• Third Place: 10,000 UC
• First Place: 35,000 UC
• Second Place: 20,000 UC
• Third Place: 10,000 UC
• Solo Category two 5,000 UC Winners
• Group Category two 5,000 UC Winners
- Notification – Winners will be notified and their Accounts identified to the public via the AMG Site after the Contests has ended and the Winners selected, on or by October 19th 2020.
- Claims and Forfeiture – Winners will be notified via the AMG account or email listed in their AMG account on or by October 19th 2020. To receive their respective prize(s), winners will be required to sign an affidavits or otherwise provide affirmative consent regarding their eligibility, liability release (including for travel risks if the prize includes traveling), a publicity release approving the use of their name and likeness for publicity and marketing purposes, payment of applicable federal, and state tax releases, which release needs to be returned via email to AMG within 48 hours of notification, or else forfeit their Prize. A winner must respond to any such notices sent and provide the information needed to be owed any such Prize; failure to respond will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, at AMG’s discretion, disqualification of the winner and allocating any limited quantity Prize, if applicable, to an alternate winner. For fulfillment of any physical prize, a winner must provide a mailing address for shipping within a jurisdiction where the Contest and his or participation are legally valid. AMG will cover the cost of shipping or delivery required for prizes that are not Virtual Goods, but a Winner must cover any customs or import duties and clearance fees for delivery. Failure by a Winner to cover said duties or fees will result in forfeiture.
- Disqualification – Any breach of the AMG Terms or these Rules by you will disqualify you from participation in any Contest or receiving Prizes. AMG may, at its option, disqualify you from participation if you have previously won a prize or been disqualified from any contest, sweepstakes, competition, or other promotional offering held by AMG. Any Participant who submits a Contest Entry that they themselves did not create may be disqualified from the Contest. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the AMG Terms, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Rules, or is fraudulent in any way may also be disqualified. The disqualification of one Contest Entry by a Participant may result in the disqualification of any or all other Contest Entries submitted by that Participant. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the AMG Terms, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Rules, or is fraudulent in any way may also be disqualified. The disqualification of one Contest Entry by a Participant may result in the disqualification of any or all other Contest Entries submitted by or contributed to by that Participant. AMG staff and administrators, at their discretion, may remove, or order removed any and all entries submitted by a disqualified participant, as well as any entry deemed ineligible by failure to abide by the requirements of these Rules.
- Alternate Winners – In the event of the disqualification of a winner from any round of the Contest, AMG may, at its option, select an alternate winner for that round from the remaining eligible entries submitted to the Contest during its duration.
- Valuation – Unless otherwise stated in the Contest announcements or communications, prizes are digital Virtual Goods as indicated in the AMG Terms of, Section XI., Virtual Goods. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and do not add, contribute, or otherwise represent any monetary value to your account. If a winner chooses to accept only portions of a prize, no compensation shall be awarded for the portion(s) not accepted and no substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers are permitted except at the sole discretion of AMG. In jurisdictions where the law requires the disclosure of the retail value of a prize, the retail value of the non-transferable Digital Good as a prize is zero unless otherwise indicated.
- Governing Law – The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited.
- No Right to Sue – To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, by participating in any Contests, you agree that you will not commence any legal action or lawsuit or assert any claim seeking relief against AMG or its affiliates arising from, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contests, including but not limited to, the awarding, redemption, delivery, or fulfillment of any prizes, the determination of winners or eligibility, or disqualification.
- Limited License – Other than for the sole and limited purpose of participating in the Contest during the Contest Duration, these Rules grant no license, permission, or rights to use AMG Content, game content, or any AMG intellectual property for any other purpose whatsoever.